Highly-respected rapper/producer and The Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish has unleashed his debut collection of solo material, the Droptops EP.
The project, a prelude to Inglish's as yet-unscheduled freshman full-length, Convertibles, was inspired by a night spent in a droptop Bonneville during this year's South by Southwest festival and the good vibes of spending a summer in Los Angeles. Droptops packs nine original records from the Midwestern stalwart, including singles "Drops" and "Tangerine." Inglish produces all tracks on the EP, which is mixed and mastered by Glenn Sounds (for Truth Studios) and Troy Mitchell. Asher Roth, Buddy, Dash and Retch, Jane Jupiter, Kashflow and Sulaiman make guest appearances throughout the set.
Featured Songs From This Album
On Drops, single numero uno off Chuck Inglish‘s freshman solo set, we accompanied the erstwhile Cool Kid as he enjoyed a top-down cruise through his Chi-town environs. Follow-up Tangerine takes place in the same whip,...Read More
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!