Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio album.
Coming on the heels of 2013's Droptops street album, it packs 13 brand new, whip-ready records from the artist. Singles "Swervin'," "Came Thru / Easily" and "Legs," all highly-rated by our readership, offer a hint of the dope, diverse sounds in store on the set.
Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, BJ The Chicago Kid, Buddy, Chance The Rapper, Mac Miller and Cool Kids partner-in-rhyme Sir Michael Rocks are just a few of myriad talented guests to join Inglish throughout the LP, which is entirely self-produced.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Droptops
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)