Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio album.
Coming on the heels of 2013's Droptops street album, it packs 13 brand new, whip-ready records from the artist. Singles "Swervin'," "Came Thru / Easily" and "Legs," all highly-rated by our readership, offer a hint of the dope, diverse sounds in store on the set.
Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, BJ The Chicago Kid, Buddy, Chance The Rapper, Mac Miller and Cool Kids partner-in-rhyme Sir Michael Rocks are just a few of myriad talented guests to join Inglish throughout the LP, which is entirely self-produced.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Droptops
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.