Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio album.
Coming on the heels of 2013's Droptops street album, it packs 13 brand new, whip-ready records from the artist. Singles "Swervin'," "Came Thru / Easily" and "Legs," all highly-rated by our readership, offer a hint of the dope, diverse sounds in store on the set.
Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, BJ The Chicago Kid, Buddy, Chance The Rapper, Mac Miller and Cool Kids partner-in-rhyme Sir Michael Rocks are just a few of myriad talented guests to join Inglish throughout the LP, which is entirely self-produced.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Droptops
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.