Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio album.
Coming on the heels of 2013's Droptops street album, it packs 13 brand new, whip-ready records from the artist. Singles "Swervin'," "Came Thru / Easily" and "Legs," all highly-rated by our readership, offer a hint of the dope, diverse sounds in store on the set.
Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, BJ The Chicago Kid, Buddy, Chance The Rapper, Mac Miller and Cool Kids partner-in-rhyme Sir Michael Rocks are just a few of myriad talented guests to join Inglish throughout the LP, which is entirely self-produced.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Droptops
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.