Hip-hop heads in the Booth and beyond already know Chuck Inglish as one-half of renowned Midwestern duo The Cool Kids. Now, the rapper and producer takes his career to the next level with Convertibles, his first solo studio album.
Coming on the heels of 2013's Droptops street album, it packs 13 brand new, whip-ready records from the artist. Singles "Swervin'," "Came Thru / Easily" and "Legs," all highly-rated by our readership, offer a hint of the dope, diverse sounds in store on the set.
Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, BJ The Chicago Kid, Buddy, Chance The Rapper, Mac Miller and Cool Kids partner-in-rhyme Sir Michael Rocks are just a few of myriad talented guests to join Inglish throughout the LP, which is entirely self-produced.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Droptops
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.