Def Jam/IDJMG R&B songstress Chrisette Michele has released Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation, a new street album inspired by the leading lady of such Hollywood classics as Breakfast at Tiffany's and My Fair Lady. The artist's second mixtape, following 2010's Love My Brother, the project comes heralded by DJBooth-featured singles "Charades" and "Rich Hipster."
2 Chainz, Bilal, Dunson and Wale make guest appearances throughout the LP, which features production by J Rob, Phatboiz, Shamtrax and Wizzy Wow.
Written by richard on Dec 07, 2012
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Ones" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.