Connecticut rhymesayer Chris Webby has released his latest collection of original material, the Homegrown EP.
The artist's first retail release since 2011's There Goes the Neighborhood EP and his first since signing with eOne, the project packs eight tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Down Right" and "Do Like Me."
Rittz makes a guest appearance on the EP, which packs production by DJ Burn One, Harry Fraud, Ned Cameron, Remo the Hit Maker, Rich Kidd and more.
Editors Note: Booth readers, our 12-hour exclusive stream of Homegrown EP has ended, but we hope to have the stream available once again on Wednesday. Stay tuned...
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.