Connecticut rhymesayer Chris Webby has released his latest collection of original material, the Homegrown EP.
The artist's first retail release since 2011's There Goes the Neighborhood EP and his first since signing with eOne, the project packs eight tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Down Right" and "Do Like Me."
Rittz makes a guest appearance on the EP, which packs production by DJ Burn One, Harry Fraud, Ned Cameron, Remo the Hit Maker, Rich Kidd and more.
Editors Note: Booth readers, our 12-hour exclusive stream of Homegrown EP has ended, but we hope to have the stream available once again on Wednesday. Stay tuned...
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.