Connecticut rhymesayer Chris Webby has released his latest collection of original material, the Homegrown EP.
The artist's first retail release since 2011's There Goes the Neighborhood EP and his first since signing with eOne, the project packs eight tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Down Right" and "Do Like Me."
Rittz makes a guest appearance on the EP, which packs production by DJ Burn One, Harry Fraud, Ned Cameron, Remo the Hit Maker, Rich Kidd and more.
Editors Note: Booth readers, our 12-hour exclusive stream of Homegrown EP has ended, but we hope to have the stream available once again on Wednesday. Stay tuned...
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.