Connecticut rhymesayer Chris Webby has released his latest collection of original material, the Homegrown EP.
The artist's first retail release since 2011's There Goes the Neighborhood EP and his first since signing with eOne, the project packs eight tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Down Right" and "Do Like Me."
Rittz makes a guest appearance on the EP, which packs production by DJ Burn One, Harry Fraud, Ned Cameron, Remo the Hit Maker, Rich Kidd and more.
Editors Note: Booth readers, our 12-hour exclusive stream of Homegrown EP has ended, but we hope to have the stream available once again on Wednesday. Stay tuned...
Related Songs & Features
Update: We have added the Dan The Man-directed visuals for Chris Webby’s Do Like Me. Some rappers shudder at the idea of young and impressionable listeners emulating their antisocial behavior. Chris Webby, on the other...
Think you can measure up to Chris Webby, Bar for Bar? If you’re confident enough to put it to the test, he’ll lyrically annihilate you any day of the week. Before you arrange a battle, though, take a listen to the...
Last week, Connecticut rhymesayer Chris Webby stepped into the Booth with Look at My Name, an EP single which found him boasting of his increasing clout in the hip-hop game. Turns out he had even more to celebrate than he was...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.