Orlando emcee Caskey has unleashed his latest street album, The Transient Classics.
His second major mixtape, the project follows 2012's No Complaints. Heralded by (non-Booth featured) lead single "Condolences," the set comprises 15 original records, as well as one bonus cut. Throughout, Caskey is joined on the guest tip by a variety of noteworthy artists, among them Kyle DenMead, Machine Gun Kelly, Riff Raff, Rittz and Trae Tha Truth. All production comes courtesy of The Avengerz, except on "Seen Some Things," which features boardwork by Myles William.
Fans can also check out Caskey's previous albums: Caskey - Black Sheep
Written by richard on Aug 28, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Truth" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.