Orlando emcee Caskey has unleashed his latest street album, The Transient Classics.
His second major mixtape, the project follows 2012's No Complaints. Heralded by (non-Booth featured) lead single "Condolences," the set comprises 15 original records, as well as one bonus cut. Throughout, Caskey is joined on the guest tip by a variety of noteworthy artists, among them Kyle DenMead, Machine Gun Kelly, Riff Raff, Rittz and Trae Tha Truth. All production comes courtesy of The Avengerz, except on "Seen Some Things," which features boardwork by Myles William.
Fans can also check out Caskey's previous albums: Caskey - Black Sheep
Stream The Transient Classics
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Truth" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.