Best known in the Booth for his work with Kyle Lucas on collaborative mixtape The Sky Is Falling and I Feel Fine, beatsmith/singer Captain Midnite returns to our pages with his latest collection of solo material. The All This Will Fade EP includes six original cuts from the Seattle native, among them Booth-featured selections "Apollo" and "Ashes Rising." Midnite provides all production throughout the project, which features multiple appearances by Lucas as well as guest contributions from OnCue and Slow Dance. Additional instrumentation comes courtesy of violinist Cedar Russell and trumpet player Reed Trachy.
Stream All This Will Fade EP
Related Songs & Features
Here in the Booth, we’ve featured several tracks off Captain Midnite latest solo project (see Apollo, Ashes Rising), but none have been solo in the strictest sense of the word. Today, on project standout Sugar, we...
Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Justin Kirchhoff-directed Apollo video. Mobile users can scroll down. Remember the, “hot little emo chick with gauged ears, tattoos on her wrists, dyed jet black...
Said to burn itself alive every 500 to 1,000 years before beginning life anew, the phoenix represents the possibility of rebirth in the face of tragedy. In real life, however, mythical birds are hard to come by, and...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.