Best known in the Booth for his work with Kyle Lucas on collaborative mixtape The Sky Is Falling and I Feel Fine, beatsmith/singer Captain Midnite returns to our pages with his latest collection of solo material. The All This Will Fade EP includes six original cuts from the Seattle native, among them Booth-featured selections "Apollo" and "Ashes Rising." Midnite provides all production throughout the project, which features multiple appearances by Lucas as well as guest contributions from OnCue and Slow Dance. Additional instrumentation comes courtesy of violinist Cedar Russell and trumpet player Reed Trachy.
Written by richard on Oct 10, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.