Best known in the Booth for his work with Kyle Lucas on collaborative mixtape The Sky Is Falling and I Feel Fine, beatsmith/singer Captain Midnite returns to our pages with his latest collection of solo material. The All This Will Fade EP includes six original cuts from the Seattle native, among them Booth-featured selections "Apollo" and "Ashes Rising." Midnite provides all production throughout the project, which features multiple appearances by Lucas as well as guest contributions from OnCue and Slow Dance. Additional instrumentation comes courtesy of violinist Cedar Russell and trumpet player Reed Trachy.
Stream All This Will Fade EP
Related Songs & Features
Here in the Booth, we’ve featured several tracks off Captain Midnite latest solo project (see Apollo, Ashes Rising), but none have been solo in the strictest sense of the word. Today, on project standout Sugar, we...
Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Justin Kirchhoff-directed Apollo video. Mobile users can scroll down. Remember the, “hot little emo chick with gauged ears, tattoos on her wrists, dyed jet black...
Said to burn itself alive every 500 to 1,000 years before beginning life anew, the phoenix represents the possibility of rebirth in the face of tragedy. In real life, however, mythical birds are hard to come by, and...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.