West Coast rhymesayers TiRon and Ayomari, together known as The Cafeteria, have come together to bring fans what's they've been craving on freshly-released street album HNGRY. The follow-up to 2011's A Sucker for Pumps LP, the project features 15 tracks' worth of original material, including previously-featured jams "Thing Go Right, "They Go," "Love Me Not" and "(R)adio."Ab-Soul, Breezy Lovejoy, @Fauntleroy, SchoolBoy Q and T!FF make guest appearances throughout HNGRY, joining TiRon and Ayomari over beats by Chuck Inglish, DK, Oddisee, Tiffany Gouche and more.
Related Songs & Features
Ever been caught in a relationship that feels like it’s moving underwater? Like things are so slow, and every move take so much effort, you can’t breathe? Tiron and Ayomari can relate, or at least that’s...
On their new song, (R)ADIO, TiRon & Ayomari make use of a famous monologue from the 1976 film, Network, which criticizes the masses’ unmindful consumption of television media, to draw a parallel to the repetitive...
Music doesn’t always need a purpose. Sometimes two rappers just make a record because the beat sounds nice and they’ve got some rhymes they need to get on track. Case in point, ScHoolboy Q and TiRon’s Love Me Not, a new...
Hungry for some quality beats and rhymes? Then hop into The Cafeteria Line with TiRon and Ayomari. On freshly-minted promo single and second featured collaborative effort They Go, the twosome announce their arrival to the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.