Underground emcee BurntMD has joined forces with The DJBooth and Diamond Media 360 to offer up his sophomore full-length, The Green Invasion, for streaming and digital purchase.
The project packs a whopping 25 tracks' worth of new material from the Brooklyn-born, Colorado-based rhymesayer, and comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Auschwitz," "Opium Guide" and "Building Blocks." Joining BurntMD on the guest tip throughout The Green Invasion are Copywrite, REKS, Snoop Dogg, Phil The Agony and Krondon of Strong Arm Steady and many more notable emcees. Producers tapped for the project include !llmind, DJ Grazzhoppa, J.Glaze and Reef Ali.
The Green Invasion is now available for stream and direct purchase. All tracks are high quality audio mp3s (320 kbps).
Written by richard on Jul 15, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Show Stoppa" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.