Previously heard collaborating on 2005's Chemistry and 2008's The Formula, Brooklyn underground emcee Buckshot and Carolina production heavyweight 9th Wonder have joined forces for their third joint album release. The Solution finds the duo exploring the themes of tenacity and self-determination over the course of 15 original jams, including "Stop Rapping," "What I Gotta Say?" and "Shorty Left."
In Buckshot's own words, "The Solution is "you" because you are the solution to all your problems and to your success or failure...it lies within yourself." Produced entirely by 9th, the project includes guest appearances from DyMe-A-DuZin and Jamla representative Rapsody.
Fans can also check out Buckshot's previous albums: Buckshot & P-Money - BackPack Travels
Stream The Solution
DJBooth Album Review
Written by richard on 11/13/12
Related Songs & Features
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.