Previously heard collaborating on 2005's Chemistry and 2008's The Formula, Brooklyn underground emcee Buckshot and Carolina production heavyweight 9th Wonder have joined forces for their third joint album release. The Solution finds the duo exploring the themes of tenacity and self-determination over the course of 15 original jams, including "Stop Rapping," "What I Gotta Say?" and "Shorty Left."
In Buckshot's own words, "The Solution is "you" because you are the solution to all your problems and to your success or failure...it lies within yourself." Produced entirely by 9th, the project includes guest appearances from DyMe-A-DuZin and Jamla representative Rapsody.
Fans can also check out Buckshot's previous albums: Buckshot & P-Money - BackPack Travels
Stream The Solution
DJBooth Album Review
Written by richard on 11/13/12
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.