After a four-year hiatus, veteran R&B singer Brandy Norwood is ready to make a fresh start with the release of her sixth studio album. Taking its title from the singer's birth date (which also commemorates the untimely death of her friend and idol Whitney Houston), Two Eleven represents a new beginning for the internationally-renowned pop songstress in more ways than one; not only is it her inaugural release under Chameleon/RCA Records, but it finds the artist reinventing her sound with the help of rap alter-ego Bran'Nu. Preceded by lead single "Put It Down" and Wildest Dreams," the 14-track project finds Brandy working with a formidable slate of songwriting and production heavyweights, including Bangladesh, Frank Ocean, Sean Garrett, and Chris Brown. Breezy also makes the sole guest appearance on the album.
Fans can also check out Brandy's previous albums: Brandy - Human
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)