After a four-year hiatus, veteran R&B singer Brandy Norwood is ready to make a fresh start with the release of her sixth studio album. Taking its title from the singer's birth date (which also commemorates the untimely death of her friend and idol Whitney Houston), Two Eleven represents a new beginning for the internationally-renowned pop songstress in more ways than one; not only is it her inaugural release under Chameleon/RCA Records, but it finds the artist reinventing her sound with the help of rap alter-ego Bran'Nu. Preceded by lead single "Put It Down" and Wildest Dreams," the 14-track project finds Brandy working with a formidable slate of songwriting and production heavyweights, including Bangladesh, Frank Ocean, Sean Garrett, and Chris Brown. Breezy also makes the sole guest appearance on the album.
Fans can also check out Brandy's previous albums: Brandy - Human
Written by richard on Oct 15, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.