After a four-year hiatus, veteran R&B singer Brandy Norwood is ready to make a fresh start with the release of her sixth studio album. Taking its title from the singer's birth date (which also commemorates the untimely death of her friend and idol Whitney Houston), Two Eleven represents a new beginning for the internationally-renowned pop songstress in more ways than one; not only is it her inaugural release under Chameleon/RCA Records, but it finds the artist reinventing her sound with the help of rap alter-ego Bran'Nu. Preceded by lead single "Put It Down" and Wildest Dreams," the 14-track project finds Brandy working with a formidable slate of songwriting and production heavyweights, including Bangladesh, Frank Ocean, Sean Garrett, and Chris Brown. Breezy also makes the sole guest appearance on the album.
Fans can also check out Brandy's previous albums: Brandy - Human
Featured Songs From This Album
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!