Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape.
The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the curator of a new sound, dubbed "SOULECTRO," including reader-approved singles "What Can I Say" and "Cloud 9" (with guest Sway Clarke II).
All original material is written by Beldina and her main producer, Ali Payami, except for Cloud 9 which is assisted on by ProReese. Studio, a lucid mashup with DJ Dauwd's Shimmer, is an interpretation of ScHoolboy Q's song of the same title.
Stream Opening Act
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)