Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape.
The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the curator of a new sound, dubbed "SOULECTRO," including reader-approved singles "What Can I Say" and "Cloud 9" (with guest Sway Clarke II).
All original material is written by Beldina and her main producer, Ali Payami, except for Cloud 9 which is assisted on by ProReese. Studio, a lucid mashup with DJ Dauwd's Shimmer, is an interpretation of ScHoolboy Q's song of the same title.
Fans can also check out Beldina's previous albums: Beldina - Intermission EP
Written by richard on Mar 19, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.