Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape.
The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the curator of a new sound, dubbed "SOULECTRO," including reader-approved singles "What Can I Say" and "Cloud 9" (with guest Sway Clarke II).
All original material is written by Beldina and her main producer, Ali Payami, except for Cloud 9 which is assisted on by ProReese. Studio, a lucid mashup with DJ Dauwd's Shimmer, is an interpretation of ScHoolboy Q's song of the same title.
Stream Opening Act
Related Songs & Features
As a writer, I can’t help but get a bit jealous of the talent I encounter everyday through the music I listen to. If I had half the talent of these artists, I would do exactly what Beldina did with her latest song...
Usually, when someone says they’re on Cloud 9, that means they’re completely euphoric, free of worry and self-doubt. Beldina‘s new single by that name, however, finds the Swedish singer/songwriter in a more...
What Can I Say about Beldina’s DJBooth debut that could accurately describe her level of talent display? Well, not any one word really comes to mind, but I must try my hardest so that Z (my boss) doesn’t look to find...
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)