Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape.
The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the curator of a new sound, dubbed "SOULECTRO," including reader-approved singles "What Can I Say" and "Cloud 9" (with guest Sway Clarke II).
All original material is written by Beldina and her main producer, Ali Payami, except for Cloud 9 which is assisted on by ProReese. Studio, a lucid mashup with DJ Dauwd's Shimmer, is an interpretation of ScHoolboy Q's song of the same title.
Stream Opening Act
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.