When he's not turning in his Two Weeks Notice, Paris-born and Queens-raised emcee Bas is busy releasing his major label release of his debut, Last Winter.
The first artist signed to J. Cole's Dreamville Records, who signed an exclusive label with Interscope Records earlier this year, Bas aims to keep his career fuse "Lit" at all times.
According to the artist, Last Winter is "a conceptual project about hoping to break away from tough times." An audible example can be found in the form of pre-release buzz record, "Charles de Gaulle To JFK," a record that highlights the stark difference between figuratively sitting in coach and enjoying the amenities of first class.
Guests on the album are limited to label boss Cole, Irvin Washington, KQuick and Mack Wilds, while production credits belong to Cedric Brown, GP808, Hottrak, Jay Kurzweil, Ogee Handz and more. Ron Gilmore served as the Executive Producer.
Stream Last Winter
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.