When he's not turning in his Two Weeks Notice, Paris-born and Queens-raised emcee Bas is busy releasing his major label release of his debut, Last Winter.
The first artist signed to J. Cole's Dreamville Records, who signed an exclusive label with Interscope Records earlier this year, Bas aims to keep his career fuse "Lit" at all times.
According to the artist, Last Winter is "a conceptual project about hoping to break away from tough times." An audible example can be found in the form of pre-release buzz record, "Charles de Gaulle To JFK," a record that highlights the stark difference between figuratively sitting in coach and enjoying the amenities of first class.
Guests on the album are limited to label boss Cole, Irvin Washington, KQuick and Mack Wilds, while production credits belong to Cedric Brown, GP808, Hottrak, Jay Kurzweil, Ogee Handz and more. Ron Gilmore served as the Executive Producer.
Stream Last Winter
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.