Rising R&B star and formerUniversal Motown/Deetry Ent. signee Avery Storm puts it all On the Line with the independent release of his debut solo EP. The artist's first retail product, the six-track set comes heralded by lead single "Tell Me." Blast Off Productions handle all the production work on the set. On the Line comes complete with an exclusive eBooklet and video file. Fans can place a pre-order for $5 via the artist's official site.
Fans can also check out Avery Storm's previous albums: Avery Storm - Audiobiography EP | Avery Storm & The Heatmakerz - Diary of the Takeoff | Avery Storm - Cateogry 5
Related Songs & Features
Fresh off this Tuesday’s digital release of his debut solo project, Avery Storm steps into the Booth with a brand new video single off the project. The second cut off the EP to earn a place on our front page (following...
Avery Storm‘s last Booth feature, a cover of Miike Snow‘s Animal, gave us a foretaste of what the singer/songwriter could do when it was just him and an acoustic guitar. Spare and haunting, his version of the...
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)