Rising R&B star and formerUniversal Motown/Deetry Ent. signee Avery Storm puts it all On the Line with the independent release of his debut solo EP. The artist's first retail product, the six-track set comes heralded by lead single "Tell Me." Blast Off Productions handle all the production work on the set. On the Line comes complete with an exclusive eBooklet and video file. Fans can place a pre-order for $5 via the artist's official site.
Fans can also check out Avery Storm's previous albums: Avery Storm - Audiobiography EP | Avery Storm & The Heatmakerz - Diary of the Takeoff | Avery Storm - Cateogry 5
Written by richard on Oct 15, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.