Rising R&B star and formerUniversal Motown/Deetry Ent. signee Avery Storm puts it all On the Line with the independent release of his debut solo EP. The artist's first retail product, the six-track set comes heralded by lead single "Tell Me." Blast Off Productions handle all the production work on the set. On the Line comes complete with an exclusive eBooklet and video file. Fans can place a pre-order for $5 via the artist's official site.
Fans can also check out Avery Storm's previous albums: Avery Storm & The Heatmakerz - Diary of the Takeoff | Avery Storm - Cateogry 5
Featured Songs From This Album
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.