In September, 2012, North Philly rapper Asaad appeared on our homepage, featured for the release of his promo single "Raekwon Rap." Little did any of us know that it would be 18 months, until we heard from him again.
Enter Flowers II, a new mixtape that serves as the eighth project release of his underground rap career, featuring Booth-approved lead single "Alejandro Jodorowsky Flow."
Joining Asaad on the mic are TDE emcee Ab-Soul and Chicago buzzmaker King Louie, while production is provided by a slew of veteran and up-and-coming producers including Nascent & QB, Sunny Norway, Tae Beast and Trox.
Written by DJ Z on Mar 28, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty White Leathers" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.