Since 2009, Andrew Kelley has been involved in Wu Tang-affiliated projects as a producer and A&R. He's contributed to RZA's The Man With the Iron Fist soundtrack, compilation albums Chamber Music and Legendary Weapons and, most recently, Ghostface Killah's Twelve Reasons To Die.
Now, he has come together with longtime collaborator DJ Mekalek to bring listeners Some Songs I Made for RZA, a DJBooth-exclusive street album compiling highlights from his work with the legendary East Coast crew. Included among its 29 tracks are numerous Booth-featured jams, from "Laced Cheeba" to "The Rise of the Ghostface Killah."
Fans can also check out Andrew Kelley's previous albums: Andrew Kelley Presents: Raekwon - Dope on the Table | Andrew Kelley Presents: Re-Up Gang Cracksploitation Vol. 2
Written by richard on Nov 20, 2013
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Raw Is Back (Andrew Kelley Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.