West Coast buzzmaker Anderson .Paak, formerly known as Breezy Lovejoy, has unleashed his latest EP, Cover Art, via Hellfyre Club.
The six-track set features the artist's renditions of popular cuts by a variety of rock, folk and alternative bands, including the Beatles ("Blackbird"), the Yeah Yeah Yeahs ("Maps") and the White Stripes ("Seven Nation Army").
Paak is joined by vocalists Noncando x Milo and Raquel Rodreguiz, which features all-original production and arrangements (I.e., no sampling) by the artist in conjunction with The Free Nationals.
Written by richard on Nov 12, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.