West Coast buzzmaker Anderson .Paak, formerly known as Breezy Lovejoy, has unleashed his latest EP, Cover Art, via Hellfyre Club.
The six-track set features the artist's renditions of popular cuts by a variety of rock, folk and alternative bands, including the Beatles ("Blackbird"), the Yeah Yeah Yeahs ("Maps") and the White Stripes ("Seven Nation Army").
Paak is joined by vocalists Noncando x Milo and Raquel Rodreguiz, which features all-original production and arrangements (I.e., no sampling) by the artist in conjunction with The Free Nationals.
Stream Cover Art
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.