The title of Aminé's new EP, En Vogue, may be French for "in style," but don't get it twisted; the buzzmaking singer/songwriter isn't interested in following trends. With regard to the project, he states, "This EP is meant to speak to what's going on in the current culture, the fads and standards society expects from us. En Vogue is basically saying fuck that and do you."
The set finds the Infinite Records signee showcasing his bold, unconventional take on life and music over the course of seven brand new tracks. It comes on the heels of single "Get Down," which won widespread acclaim in the Booth. Emily Libera, Muna and Neka make guest appearances throughout the EP, which features beats by Brandon Combs, Irvin Meija and Jahosh Hickman.
En Vogue is available for purchase via iTunes, as well as free stream and download here in The DJBooth.
Stream En Vogue EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.