The title of Aminé's new EP, En Vogue, may be French for "in style," but don't get it twisted; the buzzmaking singer/songwriter isn't interested in following trends. With regard to the project, he states, "This EP is meant to speak to what's going on in the current culture, the fads and standards society expects from us. En Vogue is basically saying fuck that and do you."
The set finds the Infinite Records signee showcasing his bold, unconventional take on life and music over the course of seven brand new tracks. It comes on the heels of single "Get Down," which won widespread acclaim in the Booth. Emily Libera, Muna and Neka make guest appearances throughout the EP, which features beats by Brandon Combs, Irvin Meija and Jahosh Hickman.
En Vogue is available for purchase via iTunes, as well as free stream and download here in The DJBooth.
Stream En Vogue EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.