The title of Aminé's new EP, En Vogue, may be French for "in style," but don't get it twisted; the buzzmaking singer/songwriter isn't interested in following trends. With regard to the project, he states, "This EP is meant to speak to what's going on in the current culture, the fads and standards society expects from us. En Vogue is basically saying fuck that and do you."
The set finds the Infinite Records signee showcasing his bold, unconventional take on life and music over the course of seven brand new tracks. It comes on the heels of single "Get Down," which won widespread acclaim in the Booth. Emily Libera, Muna and Neka make guest appearances throughout the EP, which features beats by Brandon Combs, Irvin Meija and Jahosh Hickman.
En Vogue is available for purchase via iTunes, as well as free stream and download here in The DJBooth.
Stream En Vogue EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.