AirlineJay has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, Welcome to the Loft.
Described by the artist as "summer based," but "more serious" than that label might lead listeners to expect, the EP packs five original tracks from the East Coast buzzmaker. Included on the tracklist is reader-approved lead single "No Option." Nyko makes the sole guest appearance on the set, which features production by Chase N. Cashe, Dviousmindz, el-R and Woodro Skillson.
Written by richard on Jun 27, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.