AirlineJay has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, Welcome to the Loft.
Described by the artist as "summer based," but "more serious" than that label might lead listeners to expect, the EP packs five original tracks from the East Coast buzzmaker. Included on the tracklist is reader-approved lead single "No Option." Nyko makes the sole guest appearance on the set, which features production by Chase N. Cashe, Dviousmindz, el-R and Woodro Skillson.
Written by richard on Jun 27, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.