Boston-based pop duo Aer has unleashed its self-titled sophomore album, which is available for full, free stream at The DJBooth.
The group's first full-length retail release since 2012's The Bright Side, the LP packs a total of 12 original tracks from the Booth-acclaimed twosome. Included are featured singles "Won't Laugh" and "Says She Loves Me."
Crewmates David von Mering and Carter Schultz are the only vocalists on the project, which features in-house production by von Mering and Cisco Adler.
Fans can also check out Aer's previous albums: Aer - Strangers EP
Related Songs & Features
There was a time when mixtapes were loose collections of songs not good enough to make an album. Those days are over. In 2013, an age where artists recognize that the road to stardom is paved with free music, mixtapes have...
On New Year’s Eve, I witnessed a woman get in a fight and then try to light the wrong end of a cigarette just before throwing up on the sidewalk. Moral of the story? Being drunk only leads to trouble. If you don’t...
On their previous Booth features, Boston-based pop duo Aer showcased a mellow, reggae-tinged style that screamed “summer.” Rather than going into hibernation now that a chill has begun to creep into the air, David von...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Floats My Boat " (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)