Cali-born, South Florida-raised rhymesayer 5ive Star has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his official debut mixtape, Get Ready.
The project includes 12 original jams from the underground up-and-comer, including Booth-featured lead single "What They Think." Joining 5ive on the guest tip throughout Get Ready are Jazzy, Johan and Tim Benson. Beats come courtesy of Cody Bunton (aka Grind Star Ent.), DJ Shaw T, Epik the Dawn, Gonzoh, Gregory Epps, MC the Producer, Mr. Warner, Naki the Beatman, Rykeyz and Scarecrow Beatz.
Stream Get Ready
Related Songs & Features
Set in place by the German government in 1905 and soon adopted as a maritime convention the world over, the SOS distress signal provided radio operators a simple, universally-understood way to seek assistance in cases of...
The ultimate irony of hip-hop is that in order to give the people something they truly feel, you’ve got to stop worrying about What They Think and simply make the music you want. It’s a lesson that newcomer 5ive...
5ive Star Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What They Think" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.