Cali-born, South Florida-raised rhymesayer 5ive Star has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his official debut mixtape, Get Ready.
The project includes 12 original jams from the underground up-and-comer, including Booth-featured lead single "What They Think." Joining 5ive on the guest tip throughout Get Ready are Jazzy, Johan and Tim Benson. Beats come courtesy of Cody Bunton (aka Grind Star Ent.), DJ Shaw T, Epik the Dawn, Gonzoh, Gregory Epps, MC the Producer, Mr. Warner, Naki the Beatman, Rykeyz and Scarecrow Beatz.
Stream Get Ready
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
5ive Star Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What They Think" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.