Cali-born, South Florida-raised rhymesayer 5ive Star has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his official debut mixtape, Get Ready.
The project includes 12 original jams from the underground up-and-comer, including Booth-featured lead single "What They Think." Joining 5ive on the guest tip throughout Get Ready are Jazzy, Johan and Tim Benson. Beats come courtesy of Cody Bunton (aka Grind Star Ent.), DJ Shaw T, Epik the Dawn, Gonzoh, Gregory Epps, MC the Producer, Mr. Warner, Naki the Beatman, Rykeyz and Scarecrow Beatz.
Written by richard on Oct 03, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
5ive Star Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What They Think" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.