Cali-born, South Florida-raised rhymesayer 5ive Star has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his official debut mixtape, Get Ready.
The project includes 12 original jams from the underground up-and-comer, including Booth-featured lead single "What They Think." Joining 5ive on the guest tip throughout Get Ready are Jazzy, Johan and Tim Benson. Beats come courtesy of Cody Bunton (aka Grind Star Ent.), DJ Shaw T, Epik the Dawn, Gonzoh, Gregory Epps, MC the Producer, Mr. Warner, Naki the Beatman, Rykeyz and Scarecrow Beatz.
Stream Get Ready
Related Songs & Features
Set in place by the German government in 1905 and soon adopted as a maritime convention the world over, the SOS distress signal provided radio operators a simple, universally-understood way to seek assistance in cases of...
The ultimate irony of hip-hop is that in order to give the people something they truly feel, you’ve got to stop worrying about What They Think and simply make the music you want. It’s a lesson that newcomer 5ive...
5ive Star Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What They Think" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.